Modern Dental Laboratory USA offers a five-year warranty on fixed products and a two-year warranty on removable products.
What is covered?
Work is guaranteed to be free of defects due to materials and workmanship. The appliance is guaranteed to fit the provided model and to be constructed to the design requested on the prescription form. Appliance will be repaired or remade at no charge if the workmanship or material is faulty. The warranty runs from the date the case is received at Modern Dental Laboratory USA.
What is not covered?
- Cash refunds for a custom made restoration
- Cost incurred for removal or insertion
- Repairs resulting from accident, neglect, abuse, failure of supportive tooth structure or tissue structures
- Improper adjustments or dental hygiene
- Prosthesis partially fabricated or completely fabricated by another lab other than Modern Dental Laboratory USA.
The liability for products invoiced by Modern Dental Laboratory USA is strictly limited to those products.
Credit Policy – Initial credit limit is $1500, until credit is established. Credit can be established at Modern’s sole discretion through the use of Modern’s New Account Form or history with Modern Dental Laboratory USA.
Billing – We have two methods of notifying you of the amount due:
- Invoice – You will receive an invoice with every case delivered, it details the products and associated fees incurred.
- Statement – At the end of each month, you will be mailed a statement of outstanding invoices.
- Payment of the outstanding balance is due within 25 days of the statement date.
Overdue Amounts – A finance charge of 1.5% per month of the outstanding balance (whichever is greater) will be posted to any past due accounts. Any accounts with a past due of 25 days past the statement date may be put on hold and may be sent to collections.
Late payments can result in interruption of service.
Modern Dental Laboratory USA reserves the rights to place accounts on hold for non-payment.
Modern Dental Laboratory USA reserves the rights to refuse service for any reason.
Payment Methods – We accept two methods of payment: Checks and Credit Cards. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.